Sep 10, 2013

Bingo, Garland and Pyrex

I first saw this on Pinterest. I finally took the time to sort my vintage button stash, pick my favorites and do it. I wish I could personally thank the awesome person that came up with this brilliant and stellar idea and pin it onto Pinterest for me to see over and over..LOVE.

I received this super fun rag ball garland from Holly over at Cutie Pie Cottage! I love my garland!! Love the colors, the buttons, everything about it. Thank you sweet Holly for trading with me- looks perfect in my craft room. I feel so lucky!

Look what I found on vacation... one happy camper here!

Spent the weekend making it look like fall around here. Hard to do when its hot. Oh well it's better than snow. Have a fun and loving week!

Btw- did anyone see my Halloween embroidery?

xo-birdie

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both sweet garlands!! And, all that pretty Pyrex!! Happy sweet day! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the garlands!! And such pretty blue pyrex!! :) Have a lovely day! xo Holly

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've been busy.. and keeping secrets ;) Love it all!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the garland and bingo cards. I sewed buttons on a bingo card for St. Patty's Day this year and loved the idea too. I thought of you recently when I was out antiquing and saw the Pyrex. :)

    ReplyDelete