Jun 9, 2013

#two

I am coming up on my second year of blogging..I have loved it from the start but honestly, it just started getting really fun the last few months. Erica from golden egg vintage and I connected. Her support and her blog opened my world to so many blogs that "fit me" blogs that I enjoy so much. I feel like I have made many new wonderful friends the past few months. I love reading all about their collections, creations, finds, about them, family stories and everything that goes along with the personal touches of a blog. Thank you for letting me into your world and thank you for supporting my blog! I cherish it dearly.

For Anniversary #two I am sharing the most viewed post in two years
My Vintage luggage makeover

Before
After...**sigh**
Cute huh?
Check out the makeover here
vintage-luggage

Thank you for your friendship and support.
I love, love reading your comments!
Cheers to another year!!

xo
-birdie

Thank you Erica for everything!!


8 comments:

  1. Birdie, thanks for stopping by I too an see we have things in common the same blog buddies and we both have a love for Vintage and crafting... your blog is now one of the ones I will follow. Popping in to see just what is your latest treasure~ Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogging friends are just wonderful!! I love our community! I so look forward to catching up with everyone a few times a week! Always so inspiring! :) Erica is great isn't she!!?! Cute make over on our suitcase! Wishing you a lovely day & happy new week! xo Holly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your suitcase makeover is adorable. I love suitcases too. I happen to have one on my blog now too come over and check it out. Congrats on two years. Time flies when you are having fun. Hope you have a fun filled week!

    xo Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww! You are too sweet!
    I can't wait until we actually get together! One of these days it will happen! lol
    And don't think I've forgotten about the sweet little matchbox that you sent. I'm going to include it in an upcoming post! My blog friends have been so great to me. I just love this whole community, and I'm so glad that you're now a part of it Harriette!
    Thank You!
    Erica :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That's fantastic! Love that floral print on the inside. You should link it up with my In The Studio linky! Every Friday through Monday the linky is open. Have a great weekend!

    http://jeremynjenprice.blogspot.com/2013/06/in-studio-homemade-cream-sodas.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oo-la-la! I have a train case I'm wanting to make over so I'll check out your original post! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blog! Can't believe it's been two years. Thank you and Erica for sending blog friends to The Looney too :)

    ReplyDelete