Apr 4, 2013

A- line skirt


skirt season is right around the corner- I got this wonderful Amy Butler barcelona pattern last fall at sewtropolis - it sat in my "to do" pile all winter- I thought I better get a move on it so I can actually wear it this summer instead of dreaming about it!

Liberty of London fabric... so dreamy!!
I made a handful of zipper pouches last fall and kept this one a side for me-
how perfect to have with my stink'n cute skirt!

I made the A- line skirt but there are 
two other skirt options with this pattern

I absolutely love how it turned out and it was super easy- I had a little trouble installing the zipper but I got through it- I will be making more- so easy and cute with a tank top and your out the door! Now...warm weather!

-birdie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment